EL BANCO operates beachfront property, Estates Lots and Beach Villas that under its administration offers its residents and visitors services and amenities, tourism, lodging, and world-class luxury vacation property and events.
EL BANCO is committed to the principles of "legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and accountability”.
Subsidiaries of EL BANCO (Mexico):
- Desarrolladora Koogle, S. de R. L. de C.V.
- Inmobiliaria Koogle, S. de R. L. de C.V.
- EB. Master, A.C.
- Administración Estates Lots, A.C.
- Administración Beach Villas, A.C.
Subsidiaries of EL BANCO (U.S.A):
- Serendipity Land Holdings, L.L.C.
- Fortuna Holdings, L.L.C.
The information and services available on: http://www.elbancomexico.com.mx (our site) are provided by us as a service and are for the sole use of the people and those involved in the industry of beachfront property, Estates Lots, Beach Villas and related industries.
Under the terms of the Data Protection Law, "EL BANCO" is responsible for justifying and processing the personal information registered. The USERS or CUSTOMERS are those who could be, or are, interested in applying for or requiring the services offered by EL BANCO (or any possible related information).
We may collect and process the following data about you:
The information we collect and process may include information regarding your race, political opinions, health, religious or other beliefs, trade union membership or criminal records (sensitive personal data). By collecting this information, we will ask you to provide your specific consent, through a mechanism that for this purpose we have established.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to understand how you use our site, troubleshoot problems, prevent fraud and generally improve our services. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file. A cookie is a small file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
We will conduct all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Account passwords are encrypted.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. We will notify you as soon as possible if a breach of security results in unauthorized intrusion into our system.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate parent company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
We will not use your data for marketing purposes without your explicit consent and we will not disclose your data to any third parties for such purposes.
You have the right to access information held about you in accordance with applicable laws. If you wish to access such information please contact your service provider. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.elbancomexico.com.mx.
These are our promises to you:
1. Notice. When we collect your personal information, we''ll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we're collecting, how we'll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
2. Choice. We'll give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we'll respect the choices you make.
3. Relevance. We'll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won't use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
4. Retention. We'll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
5. Accuracy. We'll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
6. Access. We'll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
7. Security. We'll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
8. Sharing. Except as described in this policy, we won't share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
9. Enforcement. We'll regularly review how we're meeting these privacy promises, and we'll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.
To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, or issue a complaint, contact us at:
Located: Carretera a la Cruz de Huanacaxtle Km. 14, Punta de Mita, Bahía de Banderas, Nayarit. zip code 63734. Phone number. (329) 291 7121 fax (329) 291 71 24 extension 9
Please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Policy, which we may update from time to time. If we modify the Policy, we will make it available here, and indicate the date of the latest revision. In the event that the modifications materially alter your rights or obligations hereunder, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the change. For example, we may send a message to your email address, if we have one on file, or generate a pop-up or similar notification when you access the web site for the first time after such material changes are made. Your continued use of the site after the revised Policy has become effective indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to the current version of the Policy.
Effective date: June __ 2014.